Jog-a-Thon 2013 Results
The Jog-a-Thon is a biannual event that brings the entire Cold Spring community together for fun and fundraising for financial aid.
• 79 students, 18 alumni participated
• Uncountable number of parents, staff and dogs
• Students ran 1,263 laps
• Alumni, staff ran 182 laps
• A total of 361 ¼ miles were run
• That means we jogged the equivalent distance to Rochester, NY; Bangor, Maine and Montreal, Canada
• 12 business partners contributed $5,500 in sponsorship
• Student pledges from family and friends brought in $7,608
• This Jog-a-Thon was our best yet for both attendance and fundraising!
To view more photos, click HERE.